Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When I Needed You the Most…


I extremely dislike it when my broadband’s speed is so sluggish akin to stupid.



October 27, 2010, I woke up incredibly early as I have to finish my research and I really truly desperately in need of internet connection! And at this juncture my element is being so useless, worthless, and of no value. This post is not really intended  against globe broadband, I am actually satisfied with its service since I bought it, but this occurrence is not up to standard.


After 38 minutes, the speed turns terrible. The statistics shows plain “i-don’t-know-how-to-describe” graph! It’s actually as if I’m disconnected.

Now, what can I do? What other thing can I get myself into this very early? I cannot any longer go back to bed; it’s not my routine to return to bed when I have done something already. So, I open my playlist and listen to songs randomly. On the other hand, I fancy my hands to be active which usher me to writing this concern! I don’t know, perhaps I just feel like writing and share my feelings to those people whom in one way or another will came across this post and read  this blog.


Again, this is not against globe broadband, I’m still and will be a user of this service. But I hope the management will be able to read this, and I will be very happy if this concern will be acted upon immediately. This happens only this morning of October 27, 2010, previous days were glorious days. And yeah, this is still the best!


Going away with the topic today is the start of our 3-day training in using ICT in teaching! I’ll post another one, a review of the training together my learning and realizations. Perhaps, just perhaps, someone might plan to conduct the same training, hopefully it will be a great help!!


Anyway, at this moment, I can still say “good morning!” and have a wonderful and fruitful day to all.



Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...