Friday, September 7, 2012

Friends

I was very disappointed when I wasn't able to attend the APMI's celebration of Buwan ng Wika. It was the only day I can see my friends, they are my co-teachers whom I can share my craziness and sometimes, stupidity.


From left to right: Anne Patrick, Emz, Diane, Carez, & that's me.
Well, last September 7, 2012, YES-O Camp District Level was conducted at Pamplona National High School. I was assigned to look for an emcee, I invited Ma'am Pat and fortunately she has her thumb up to me.



I was very glad to see these people. It has been 4 month since I last had a fun time with them. Even in simple story sharing, we are filling the gap of not being together.

Here are some of the other photos. Enjoy viewing. 




I miss them already. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...