Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Just HATE Him

                    He acts as if he’s a king, the one that we should give our adorations, as if every word that left his mouth is astute. He receives the award for the strongest aversion I ever felt toward someone, dethroning my father.
                    I don’t want to name names to keep him safe, NO, I must say to KEEP ME SAFE! Ha-ha!
                I hate the way he throws his so-called JOKE; I must say those were nonsense words from an insecure organism. He can’t even control his voice, my God. He’s talking to someone who’s just half a meter apart from him yet you may hear him as if they’re miles distant.
                One moment I was thinking if ever he possesses good things with him, I was disappointed and I missed the mark (frankly). It makes me grin for I’m thinking that when God sowed nobleness on Earth he was numb asleep and amazingly awake when He showered unkindness.
                   How the heck he became the subject of this precious article? I just wish that he’ll be able to read this and hopefully his instinct can sense this is intended for him. I just hope that he’ll CHANGE; this is for his own good! If he did, even I’m not a Roman Catholic in religion, magpapamisa ako 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...