Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5-day Orientation

May 30, 2011 – I went to the main campus of Arborvitae Plains Montessori, Inc. to submit my resume as suggested by my classmate Carla. I just brought my application letter and resume with me, nothing else at all. I underwent a short exam which was actually very easy; it was really intended for elementary students. There were 5 sets of exam with 12 items each set and it was organized from lowest to highest in terms of the level of difficulty. Part two of the exam was in an essay form with 5 questions. I remembered some of the questions: Are you physically and mentally ready to become a teacher? Five years from now, what is your ideal position? (Focus on the school and the salary) How would you describe yourself focusing on your strengths and weaknesses? Have you applied in other school before and where? How was your childhood day? There was it, I answered those five questions well I guess. Next I was instructed to go to the second floor for an interview which I guess was not really an interview. Teacher Ariel actually hired me already even I have not yet undergone training and have not yet deliver a demonstration teaching. I was informed of the benefits and all that maybe I need to know. After which he told me to attend the orientation program. That was just great! Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...