Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If you must say yes, say it with an open heart. If you must say no, say it with no fear.

One day I was browsing my Facebook page when in the news feed one entry says “If you must say yes, say it with an open heart. If you must day no, say it with no fear.” The page where the message came from was of Paulo Coelho’s. I didn’t focus on it at first but then when I read it again, there's something in it that makes me think. I don’t know what it was but it made me to pause for a moment and reflect.

Maybe the line strikes me because when I say yes, I totally just say it to stop arguments or discussions. Most of the time I say yes!

When I say NO, there’s really fear in it. I don’t know why but it seems it really has some. In the first place, when someone asks me a favor or has to do something without my will, I’ll do it because I don’t want to appear as bad person.

Whoa! I don’t know. Perhaps I need to just always remember this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...