Saturday, August 18, 2012

Things That Make Me Excited

Now that I am already a grown man and is on my way of collecting triumphs and overcoming obstacles, there are still plenty of things that make me excited. These are random things; sometimes these are events, games, gatherings, or sometimes just whatever. The only thing that makes it different is that these are no longer those things that make me happy when I was still a small kid.

Here is a short list of those things, as far as the date today is concerned. I will mention all that I can think of.

       1. APMI-Pasacao’s Pista at Literatura. When I visited my former working place last July 25, 2012, the TIC asked me if I can render my time in becoming one of the judges in their celebration of Buwan ng Wika. If you’re in my place, you will never decline. It will be held on the 24th day of August, 2012. I am excited because some of the teachers I worked with last year will also becoming. It will be a great day for stories and laughter.

      2. Dragon City. This makes me act as a small kid again. It is a game app in Facebook wherein the player will hatch eggs of dragons; he will also breed the available dragons to acquire new ones. I am excited to go home every weekend because of this game.

    3. MNHS 3-in-1 Activity. This will be held on August 31, 2012. The events will be Buwan ng Wika, Awarding of winners in events during the Intramurals 2012, and Induction of GPTA Officers. I am excited for the second event.

    4. First Salary. Goodness gracious, I have been waiting for this. I am so broke. I can’t ask for more money from mama, haha. I also want to experience receiving high salary for the works I have done.

       5. Naruto Shippuden Episode 276 and onwards. I am so addicted to this anime series I always check the website every time have an internet connection.

    6. Naruto Movie: Road To Ninja. This was already released in theaters in Japan but not yet available online. I want to watch the movie now.

LASTLY…

     7. SCHOOL VACATION. Seriously! I wanted this that much. I want long rest but not yet to the extent of dying. I’m longing for the moments when all I did were to eat, sleep, watch TV, surf the net – a cycle of those. I’m too lazy to talk all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...