Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Never Thought This Would Be Hard



This week is crazy, totally crazy.

After I received the checklist of required documents to be approved as regular permanent teacher at a public school, this feeling of assurance sinks within me. To think that I'm already on the move of achieving one of my goals for this year, it's making me feel so happy. There were thirteen required documents all in all.

There are some that are easy to accomplish but some are not so easy, especially those that connects with the Professional Regulation Commission. It is stated that I need a photocopy of both the license and the good standing. Since my license is not yet available at the regional office, I'm still waiting for the day it will be available to be released.

As stated in the checklist, I also need to have five medical tests; urinalysis, blood test, drug test, x-ray and neuro tests. I already had the tests and I have with me the results at this very moment. Now, my only problem is the license.

For the mean time that my documents are not yet all gathered, I'm staying at our boarding house and is always watching something, a movie, a cartoon series, and a tv series. I don't know, I rather stay at our house than to go outside.

I'll keep this blog updated if something interesting happen. Cheerio. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...