Monday, April 2, 2012

APMI-Pasacao Memories

It has been 10 months since I first set foot on the ground of APMI-Pasacao Campus and it has also been 10 months since I was sharing momentous events with the students and teachers of the said institution. There are ups and downs but I cannot think of the downs anymore. I will not renew my contract so I'm super going to miss everything it in specially those people I shared endless laughter with.

So, here are just some of the happenings I will definitely miss. These are photos worth keeping and sharing! ^_^

This first photo was taken when I first go out with my co-teachers for beach.


During Joy's birthday!

The banner clearly describes this event.

Awww.. This one happened when only four third year students came back to school in the afternoon. That day was my last regular class.

APMI 19th Foundation Anniversary pre-parade...

After Buwan ng Wika program.

After the Private Schools' Day at Buhi, Camarines Sur.

When I joined my Fortitude students in a trip to beach and we end up going to Mainit.. Literally speaking, the water is hot.

My advisory class, FORTITUDE! :)

I'm with my co-teachers in a beach overnight...

We SAY BEST JUMP! Hahah

Christmas parade..

Christmas Dinner and Ball...

APMI-Pasacao Family S/Y 2011-2012

These are the people I will definitely MISS a lot.

There are still a lot to post but these are all the photos needed to show my short stay at APMI. It was a story I'm going to remember FOREVER!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...