Saturday, January 11, 2014

Why Am I The One?



I have changed, according to them, and yes, I come clean, I sort out. Changing is not immoral, occasionally it is compulsory, inclined by the public, and somebody decided to change virtuously and transform into a bit exceeding his former. Or am I viewing things unjustly?

“You are different; you’re not any longer matching your earlier personality.” That’s the note I received from a pip-squeak. My initial reaction was to sense oppugned in my nut, and asks WTF? I can’t figure how someone chock-a-block of him would bestow ditto. I ne’er changed, that was my judgment.

I keep hearing my support system and social groups that it is 2014; it is a requisite to disremember the past and endure what contemporary transports. Yes, I suppose they have a point inasmuch as New Year means beginning de novo and overlooking the evil stumbled upon last year. It also means disremembering those who has done a little off beam to us.

But the badly-behaved I predict is I. Since my fresh-faced existences, it’s tough for me to forgive and forget, difficult but I still cope by some means. What normally transpires when I do? The bond is not like it did previously. A scratch is mete out and it’s arduous to get rid of it.

Past is history and let bygone be bygone. Tag additional excerpts human beings have held about forgetting the past. But no one can refute that there is veracity in this cliché: we can always forgive, but we can never forget.

The reference saying I’ve changed is factual, but only to some people. I stopped conversing, I avoided contact, and I don’t reply to texts, I don’t give a damn. Why I’m doing this? Simple! I don’t want them to do identical exploit once more. I’m merely saving myself from suffering equivalent hoary dejected melody o'er.

Now, I’m the one who’s viewed wicked to other folks’ discernments. Why I cannot certainly act the manner I reason? Why people continuously misconstrue my whereabouts? Why am I constantly the one who’s in the wrong? I act properly and general public would critic, act gravely and general public would swearword.

I exist in a realm somewhere creatures are perfect-chasers. I cannot offer them what they want; I can only give them my best. No more, no less.

And if changing is bad, from now on, my comeback would be: I DON’T CARE.

I cannot gratify all and sundry; there are those who are so stalwart to consider that they can force others to look after their desires. And if general public call me horrible for not following them, well I embrace the title and pompously brace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...